Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dr. James Haney AKA The Running Man

My former professor still runs like this to this day and he is 69! Running Man, drjhaney, His Philosophy  via @

Profile
Name:
james
Channel Views:
28,804
Total Upload Views:
610,383
Style:
Talk Show
Age:
69
Joined:
March 23, 2007
Last Visit Date:
14 hours ago
Subscribers:
627
About Me:
 
I am a professor in the History Department @Tenneessee State University, Nashville, Tennessee, and the Host and Executive Producer of the television show, Comments With Dr. James Haney, that is shown on WNAB,Channel 58 and WUXP,Channel 30 and WZTV, Channel 17, Nashville, Tennessee. I need you to subscribe and support this channel. Send me a donation at the website address below or mail me a few dollars to james haney, P.O. Box 591, Mt. Juliet, Tn, 37121-0591. I am depending on you, drjhaney
Country:
United States
Occupation:
I hold the PhD in American History from Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
Companies:
Tennessee State Universit

No comments:

Post a Comment