Wednesday, October 19, 2011

C.H.O.I.C.E.S. is honored to be selected as DoubleTree by Hilton's "Dollars for Dreams" recipient


C.H.O.I.C.E.S. is honored to be selected as DoubleTree by Hilton's "Dollars for Dreams" recipient for this quarter. Please join us Friday, November 11th from 6:00pm - 9:00pm at the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Northlake's Hotel at the "Dollars for Dreams" Silent Auction.  This is your chance to do a little holiday shopping while supporting C.H.O.I.C.E.S.. Plan your getaway and bid on great hotel packages. All proceeds from the auction will benefit C.H.O.I.C.E.S' programs and our mission to end childhood obesity.
 
A big thank you to DoubleTree for selecting C.H.O.I.C.E.S.. 
We'll see you at the auction!

CHOICES DoubleTree Benefit 11/11/11

Can't attend the benefit, help C.H.O.I.C.E.S. win $5000 to fight childhood obesity by playing for the Southeast now through Friday at midnight at www.kiwifruitforkids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment